LED headlights means that all the light sources of the headlights use LEDs. LED is the abbreviation of Light Emitting Diode, commonly known as light-emitting diode, and is now an important component of automobile tail lights, high-level brake lights, and daytime running lights.
The advantages of automobile LED headlights, LED light sources (not limited to headlights) have the following benefits: energy saving, long life, good durability, small LED components, compact and easy to arrange and shape design, fast response speed, brightness attenuation Low and so on.
1. Energy saving and low cost: The luminous efficiency of LED is 80% ~ 90%. If we use our daily energy-saving lamps as an example, energy-saving lamps save 4/5 of energy than incandescent lamps, and LEDs save 1/4 of energy-saving lamps. In cars, the same daytime running lights, the energy consumption of LED elements is only 1/20 of halogen lamps. The cost of LED components has also been greatly reduced year by year, and the current cost and price are still decreasing by more than 20% per year;
2. Long life: LED components used in automobiles can basically reach the level of 50,000 hours, and well-known automotive lighting suppliers have been able to provide LED components with a lifetime of 100,000 hours, which is equivalent to 11 years. Considering the frequency of use of the light, the LED components do not need to be replaced during the design life of the entire vehicle. In contrast, the life of a xenon lamp is only about 3000 hours. And the LED makes the shape and line of the super bright headlamps richer, and the recognition at night is higher;
3. Good durability: The structure of the LED element is simple, the impact resistance and shock resistance are very good, it is not easy to break, and it can adapt to various environments well;
4. LED components are small in size, compact and easy to arrange and design: This is a huge advantage of LEDs. This advantage fully meets the evolutionary needs of automotive manufacturers in design, breaking the constraints of modeling innovation in the lighting system in the past. More creative automotive products;
5. Fast response speed: LED only needs microsecond level, used in tail lights and turn lights can quickly light up to achieve a better warning effect, used in headlights, compared to xenon and halogen headlights have more High response speed guarantees better driving safety;
6. Low brightness attenuation: LED brightness is high, the light brightness attenuation is much lower than halogen lamps, suitable for lighting and brake lights, automotive turn signal bulbs and other warning lights;
7. Low-voltage DC can be driven, small load, weak interference, low requirements for the use of the environment, good adaptability. Unlike xenon lamps, a booster is also required.
Needless to say, the use of high-brightness LED lighting will become the main feature of future cars, thanks to the LED's many basic advantages over traditional incandescent lighting solutions. In addition, the use of LED lighting can also drive changes in automotive design technology and design style. However, just like any innovative technology, LEDs still need to overcome many difficulties before they are widely used in automotive lighting.
Automotive Turn Signal Bulbs
8. The rear tail light on the car we used was lit faster, and the time can be shortened by 0.5 seconds, which allows the driver master at the back of our car to see the brake light turn on faster, reducing accidents.
الصفحة السابقة: What Should I Pay Attention To When Buying Led Car Lights?
الصفحة القادمة: كيفية اختيار المصابيح الأمامية الصمام